Fixed a minor bug

A few of you have noticed that the title for individual posts on this blog was prefixed with “blog-thing” instead of “Stuart & Meaghan”. I finally managed to track down the culprit this morning. There was a hard-coded string in the Andreas04 template that – use on the blog. When I started hosting the WordPress myself, I did a bulk search and replace on Stuart Thompson to change it to Stuart & Meaghan. However, that didn’t catch the hard-coded blog-thing value in the custom template.

The problem should now be fixed but please do let me know if you continue to see other issues.

This entry was posted in Blogging, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *